Account Sales Executive
in US - CA - Los Angeles
At Spacelabs Healthcare, we are on a mission - to develop innovative medical systems and services that provide patient monitoring, anesthesia delivery and ventilation, and cardiology diagnostics to clinicians and healthcare facilities around the world.
Our Mission: To inspire the world to bring the best care experience to patients and families. One patient, one family, one smile at a time.
Our Account Sales Executive is responsible for generating sales from new and existing accounts within a challenging territory. This position requires an extremely fearless, hardworking, ambitious person who can creatively develop and implement a strategic vision for the territory. The Account Sales Executive must possess an entrepreneurial attitude and a drive to WIN. The primary objective is to acquire new business as well as protect and expand existing accounts.
- Achieve annual Critical, Perioperative, Perinatal & Emergency Care sales quota by prioritizing selling time to generate sales volume, achieve account penetration and complete territory coverage.
- Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships with all key buying influences in each account. Focus on selling at the "VITO" level is required.
- Maintain complete knowledge of each account's current and long term purchase plans and objectives. Work proactively to maintain current accounts, and to respond to changes. Keep management informed of all changes in plans, objectives and key buying influences.
- Continuously prospect and maintain sales funnel at a minimum of 7x annual quota. Develop targeted account strategies using strategic selling skills and tools to maximize account penetration.
- Develop, implement, and maintain an annual Business Plan supporting attainment of quota, market share growth, and other company objectives. Implement established sales and marketing strategies as requested by senior management. Develop needed information pertaining to sales situations and territorial sales strategies.
- Act as the quarterback within your territory by coordinating with multiple company resources in an effort to maximize sales, account penetration and market share growth.
- Represent Spacelabs Healthcare as the technology leader and vendor of choice through regular product presentations, evaluations, customer training and sales calls as required by the company. Maintain a high level of product knowledge on Spacelabs Healthcare products and competitive products.
- Identify and develop strategic reference sites in your assigned territory.
- Prepare quotes for customers and other documents required to complete the sale and communicate the order internally.
- Submit accurate and timely reports regarding expenses, activities, results, market position and forecasts. Maintain your account profiles, forecasts etc. within sales database on a near-daily basis.
- Share internally customers’ requirements and feedback, as well as trends and market direction.
- Participate in Professional Trade Shows, and attend Regional Sales and National meetings.
- Control territory sales expenditures. Monitor expense performance and ensure that territorial budget goals are obtained.
- Use safe and defensive driving techniques and attend defensive driving as required. Observe all applicable company safety policies and practices. Ensure that company vehicle is clean and regularly maintained at all times consistent with Fleet requirements.
- Maintain demo inventory in salable condition, including proper storage, movement and record keeping. Control, inspect, and maintain consignment inventory equipment at prescribed levels.
- Uphold the Company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct.
- It is the responsibility of every Spacelabs Healthcare employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem.
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
- BA/BS Degree in a technical, science or business discipline required, or equivalent proven expertise and experience.
- Demonstrated medical and/or IT sales success in capital equipment. Experience and success levels determine job grade.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales objectives by developing and maintaining an assigned territory. Demonstrated drive to win and maintain accounts. Proficiency in Strategic/Spin Selling.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills, for both internal and external audiences, at the top levels.
- Highly developed relationship-building skills. Experience working positively and productively in a team environment. Highly collaborative.
- Proven ability to deliver results through others, both direct and matrixed. Proven ability to lead, develop, motivate and hold others accountable.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding timeframes. Good organization and project management skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office user - Powerpoint, Excel, and Word
OTHER WORK REQUIREMENTS:
- Successful completion of Spacelabs training required (including training done at Company location). Must become fully competent in the application and operation of all products.
- Account Sales Executive is required to register with a vendor credentialing service. As part of this process, s/he may be required to submit personal information to a credentialing service company, provide proof of vaccinations or related medical information, and comply with other requirements needed to be able to work at customer site. May be required to complete US federal background check and requirements for access to US government facilities.
- Minimum of 80% travel is required.
- Must maintain a good driving record and be insurable per company policy.
Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is the Law
OSI Systems, Inc. has three operating divisions: (a) Security, providing security and inspection systems, turnkey security screening solutions and related services; (b) Healthcare, providing patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology and anesthesia systems; and (c) Optoelectronics and Manufacturing, providing specialized electronic components and electronic manufacturing services for original equipment manufacturers with applications in the defense, aerospace, medical and industrial markets, among others.