in US - WA - Snoqualmie
At Spacelabs Healthcare, we are on a mission to provide continuous innovation in healthcare technology for better clinical and economic outcomes. Our scalable solutions deliver critical patient data across local and remote systems, enable better-informed decisions, increase efficiencies, and create a safer environment for patients.
Why work at Spacelabs? Because lives depend on you!
The Clinical Coordinator is the on-site contact for US CECs and field sales – includes assisting the clinical team in answering questions and triaging needs with internal partners such as ordering new equipment, trouble shooting technical issues, helping customers get their questions answered and more. Responsible for vendor credentialing for field sales and service personnel.
The Clinical Coordinator is responsible for aiding the Clinical Project Manager in the scheduling and successful implementation of clinical activities in the field, including assisting the CPM and Field Trainers with scheduling of CEC field activities.
- Order and ensure all necessary documentation is at the customer site prior to on-site CEC training activities.
- Coordinate with CPM, customers and FSEs to ensure training facility is established and has all necessary equipment to conduct on-site training. Ensure that all appropriate materials are ordered and delivered in time for clinical education training.
- Help Field Trainers track training for new hires and alert them to upcoming opportunities to put new CECs in the appropriate training and Go Live activities.
- Work with Clinical Corporate Trainer and Training Coordinator to order all necessary materials and equipment for corporate new hire training; track new hire care area completion.
- Places customers into the e-learning system and troubleshoots e-learning issues. Assist Clinical Project Manager to provide SCORM files to appropriate customers.
- Assist Director of Clinical Education in coordination of relevant field presentations, demonstrations at customer sites, and other administrative needs.
- Properly document and report all activity in a timely manner, as required.
- Assist Clinical Project Manager with scheduling and tracking all CEC field activities.
- Respond to vendor credentialing requests for sales and service teams access to US hospitals.
- Handle preparations for field Sales new hires, including ordering laptop, assigning to distribution lists, etc.
- Act as site liaison for the sales and CEC teams.
- Provide support for sales team meetings.
- Assist with site administrative tasks.
- Uphold the Company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork.
- Demonstrate professionalism and positive, solutions-oriented approach when interacting with co-workers and customers. Remember that you are the on-site representative for Spacelabs – model a corporate culture that creates a positive experience for customer, patients and families centered on the Spacelabs Solution.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct.
- It is the responsibility of every Spacelabs Healthcare employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem.
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
- HS diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years administrative/coordinator experience required; experience working with field sales teams a plus (relevant experience determines level)
- Experienced user in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word required
- Comfortable with equipment and computer use, webex, etc., as a remote user.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding timeframes. Strong project management skills.
- Strong organizational and communication skills. Able to build effective working relationships.
- Experience working positively and productively in a team environment. Highly collaborative.
- Demonstrated flexibility, autonomy, self-motivation, and a high level of professional demeanor.
- Experience with flexibility, autonomy, self-motivation and a high level of professional demeanor.
- Ability to meet schedule and budget requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is the Law
OSI Systems, Inc. has three operating divisions: (a) Security, providing security and inspection systems, turnkey security screening solutions and related services; (b) Healthcare, providing patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology and anesthesia systems; and (c) Optoelectronics and Manufacturing, providing specialized electronic components and electronic manufacturing services for original equipment manufacturers with applications in the defense, aerospace, medical and industrial markets, among others.