in US - WA - Snoqualmie
At Spacelabs Healthcare, we are on a mission to provide continuous innovation in healthcare technology for better clinical and economic outcomes. Our scalable solutions deliver critical patient data across local and remote systems, enable better-informed decisions, increase efficiencies, and create a safer environment for patients.
Why work at Spacelabs? Because lives depend on you!
Spacelabs Healthcare is seeking an experienced Commissions Analyst to support their growing sales team.
- Work with Sales/Service management and Compensation Committee to develop new and modify existing commission plans. Proactively determine requirements needed so that processes may be developed and maintained to calculate commissions timely. Manage written compensation plans to ensure that all sales and service individuals have appropriate documentation for payment.
- Recommend improved processes and procedures for the management and administration of the incentive plans.
- Assist the Compensation Committee from modeling through finalization of commission/MBO Plans. This includes modeling to a financial budget, setting quotas, updating/writing of the Incentive Plan documents, and entering into data base.
- Participate in the roll out of plans – communicate plan, explain calculations, escalate issues, monitor and report on key performance indicators.
- Support Quota Setting by taking the final budget and working with the senior management for each product group to finalize quotas for all sales personnel. Administer any quota changes as required and ensure proper adjustment documentation.
- Provide monthly commission estimate, prepaid and revenue recognition reports for finance within deadlines. Assure monthly commissions are calculated, monitored and paid on a timely basis and in accordance with the Sales Compensation Plans established.
- Perform reconciliation activities to validate accurate assignment of commissionable volume.
- Update territory assignments in ERP system for customers. This includes but is not limited to realignments for major geographical changes at beginning of each fiscal year, as well as changes throughout the year.
- Implement and maintain commission system (Obero).
- Prepare quarterly and ad-hoc reporting.
- Uphold the Company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct.
- It is the responsibility of every Spacelabs Healthcare employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem.
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance; or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of relevant experience, preferably in a financial, payroll, or compensation environment. Prior experience in a sales environment a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding timeframes. Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent written, oral communication and negotiation skills are required. Must be able to articulate clearly with all levels of organization.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is critical.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to operate within broad goals and objectives, and make strategic decisions that will directly impact the company.
- Some domestic travel for training purposes is required <5% .
- Must be able to complete job responsibilities working with global time zone needs such as attending late night/early morning meetings by phone and/or web to meet global business needs: 15%.
Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is the Law
OSI Systems, Inc. has three operating divisions: (a) Security, providing security and inspection systems, turnkey security screening solutions and related services; (b) Healthcare, providing patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology and anesthesia systems; and (c) Optoelectronics and Manufacturing, providing specialized electronic components and electronic manufacturing services for original equipment manufacturers with applications in the defense, aerospace, medical and industrial markets, among others.