in US - WA - Snoqualmie
At Spacelabs Healthcare, we are on a mission to provide continuous innovation in healthcare technology for better clinical and economic outcomes. Our scalable solutions deliver critical patient data across local and remote systems, enable better-informed decisions, increase efficiencies, and create a safer environment for patients.
Why work at Spacelabs? Because lives depend on you!
Performs Receiving Inspection, First Article Inspection, and Documents verification activities for purchased parts and materials using measurement and test equipment and techniques to ensure conformance to Spacelab’s Quality Management System.
Notifies Management of any concerns related to the acceptance of parts, materials, assemblies, or equipment (when applicable) to identify continuous improvement opportunities in the Acceptance Process.
- Perform precision measurement and verification of complex electro-mechanical parts, injection molded plastics, PCBAs, corrugated goods and accessories in accordance with QMS requirements
- Perform accurate inventory transactions, labeling, and moving of parts to proper storage locations
- Ensure nonconforming materials are identified, segregated and written up on NMRs
- Demonstrate good use of hand tools such as: caliper, micrometer, dial indicators, comparator
- Verify Measurement and Test Equipment has been calibrated and current before each use
- Assists with on the job training of junior level Inspectors and identifies process improvement opportunities
- Identify candidate parts for Skip-Lot sampling and submit request to Supervisor for approval
- Comply with all Spacelabs’ Quality Management System and Company Policies
- Ensure all training assignments are up to date
- Respond to change productively
- Communicate and behave in a professional manner at all times; work effectively as a member of a team
- Ensure workstation cleanliness and safe working conditions
- Uphold the Company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct.
- It is the responsibility of every Spacelabs Healthcare employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem.
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
- High school diploma or equivalent, for the purpose of interpreting work instructions.
- 2+ years of related experience in a highly regulated manufacturing environment, preferably in Medical Devices
- Minimum of 6 years of precision measurement experience with mechanical, injection molded plastics, and/or PCBAs
- Blueprint reading and GD&T certified or the ability to demonstrate proficiency
- IPC-A-610 Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies certified with ability to demonstrate proficiency
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) or similar experience, desired.
- Sampling Procedure (ANSI/ASQZ1.4-2008) experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to effectively communicate in English – follow instructions, relay information, provide feedback and respond to questions both verbally and in writing.
- Must have the ability to create and maintain productive working relationships within the work team and with other functions.
- Ability to collaborate with peers to achieve shared departmental goals.
- Ability to cross-train other team members as needed.
- Good mechanical aptitude, dexterity and hand/eye coordination.
- Available to work OT when required.
- Organized approach and able to perform work as instructed.
- Good quality and safety work habits.
- Basic computer skills required (including Word, Excel).
- Agile Product Lifecycle Management or similar
- QAD MFG/PRO: ERP Software or similar
- CATSWeb Quality Management System or similar
Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is the Law
OSI Systems, Inc. has three operating divisions: (a) Security, providing security and inspection systems, turnkey security screening solutions and related services; (b) Healthcare, providing patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology and anesthesia systems; and (c) Optoelectronics and Manufacturing, providing specialized electronic components and electronic manufacturing services for original equipment manufacturers with applications in the defense, aerospace, medical and industrial markets, among others.