in US - WA - Snoqualmie
At Spacelabs Healthcare, we are on a mission to provide continuous innovation in healthcare technology for better clinical and economic outcomes. Our scalable solutions deliver critical patient data across local and remote systems, enable better-informed decisions, increase efficiencies, and create a safer environment for patients.
Why work at Spacelabs? Because lives depend on you!
The Product Specialist will have deep functional and technical expertise across our product portfolio. Our diverse product portfolio includes integrated patient monitoring and information systems, diagnostic cardiology and anesthesia delivery and ventilation systems. A Product Specialist is a strong customer advocate and works to resolve product issues with regards to operation and safety.
- Primary interface between customers, field service, sales and marketing associates, and leadership associates for the assigned products.
- Collaborate with Technical Support and Field Service to help resolve escalated complex product issues via telephone and email.
- Investigate, gather and interpret product usage/field/repair data throughout the product life cycle.
- Develop field instructions for trouble-shooting as well as service manuals, training/education materials and technical bulletins for our products in its lifecycle. Ensure distribution of documents whenever there is change on product specifications or servicing agreements; facilitate Corrective Action programs.
- Demonstrate professionalism and positive, solutions-oriented approach when interacting with cross-functional teams to review and analyze service issues, identify root cause and drive solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on released products and new product development to ensure serviceability, usability, safety, supply and quality
- Ensure a rapid resolution of product issues and all documentation is in compliance with global regulations. Follow up and monitor selected solutions for effectiveness.
- Create content and conduct product training and educational classes for internal and external customers.
- Uphold the Company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
- It is the responsibility of every Spacelabs Healthcare employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem.
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
- Level 2 - 2+ years’ experience in related position/Level 3 – 5+ years in related position, Overall relevant experience determines level.
- Experience with root cause analysis, measuring and evaluating process change
- Experience with Service Life Cycle Management
- Experience with product line responsibility
- Experience supporting enterprise level, mission-critical applications
- Experience with Incident/Escalation management; supporting and troubleshooting networked medical devices deployed through hospital system(s) is highly preferred.
- Ability to deliver results through others, both direct and matrixed. Ability to lead, develop, motivate and hold others accountable. (Level 3 – Experience as team/project leader required)
- Ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding timeframes. Strong project management skills. Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to adapt to customer, organizational, business and external influences with integrity, immediate consideration, and action to meet business objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills written and verbal, demonstrated by the ability to: listen to and empathize with others; convey confidence; provide exemplary levels of service; resolve conflict effectively; collaborate with and facilitate small groups. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills – be able to make complex information into clear executive summaries for diverse audiences.
- Requires a passion for providing extraordinary customer service and a knack for diffusing tense customer situations, putting customers at ease and instilling customers with confidence in their abilities and attention to detail.
- Must work well in fast paced team environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work productively with minimal direction.
- Confidence with phone consultation and relaying technical information over the phone
- Must travel domestically/internationally, and be able to acquire all necessary travel documents – 15%
- OTHER WORK REQUIREMENTS
- Successful completion of Spacelabs training required (including training done at Company location). Must become fully competent in the application and operation of all assigned products and systems.
- Work various shifts as deemed necessary for successful installation and training.
- May be required to complete US federal background check and requirements for access to US government facilities; terms of federal contracts require US citizenship - dual citizenship is prohibited.
Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is the Law
OSI Systems, Inc. has three operating divisions: (a) Security, providing security and inspection systems, turnkey security screening solutions and related services; (b) Healthcare, providing patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology and anesthesia systems; and (c) Optoelectronics and Manufacturing, providing specialized electronic components and electronic manufacturing services for the Security and Healthcare divisions, as well as to external original equipment manufacturer clients for application in the defense, aerospace, medical and industrial markets, among others.