Regional Service Manager
in US - GA - Atlanta
Why work at Spacelabs? Because lives depend on you!
The Regional Service Manager is responsible for managing the field service employees within the Southeast geographical region. Will manage financial and material resources in order to achieve established goals for contract growth, revenue and profit margin. Must build customer relationships and enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty through effective management practices in support of the sale of medical device equipment and solutions.
- Achieve goals for service revenue and profit margin, expenses, inventory, contract growth and sales of products and solutions.
- Develop an annual business plan updated on a quarterly basis; develop action plans to capitalize on new opportunities within the region.
- Establish Spacelabs Healthcare as the preferred service, product and solutions supplier in targeted accounts by working jointly with the Regional Sales Director and identifying key accounts where there is a potential for sales and service revenues. Jointly develop strategies which will maximize Spacelabs Healthcare’s total revenues through the optimum balance of new sales and existing or new service agreements.
- Use all available resources (including marketing managers, program support managers, training, peers, etc.) to develop effective account strategies and capitalize on service opportunities.
- Attend service management meetings, trade shows, and sales meetings as needed.
- Identify new ways to improve customer satisfaction to differentiate Spacelabs Healthcare service from competitive service offerings.
- Uphold the Company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct. Ensure that direct report(s) are trained and evaluated on their knowledge and adherence to the Company’s values, Code of Ethics and Conduct, and applicable compliance policies.
- Manage, evaluate and develop team of employees to meet functional deliverables and responsibilities. Complete company people management requirements. Exhibit manager core competencies.
- It is the responsibility of every Spacelabs Healthcare employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem.
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
- Associate of Science Degree in Electronics, Biomedical Engineering or a related technical discipline; or equivalent experience. BS or BA preferred.
- 5+ years related job experience in medical equipment field service
- 3+ years successful management or supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated strong analytical/technical ability, organizational skills, and excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial reports and legal documents (e.g. service contracts).
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record in order to participate in company vehicle program.
- Travel required: 50%
- May be required to complete US federal background check and requirements for access to US government facilities; terms of federal contracts require US citizenship - dual citizenship is prohibited.
May be required to complete US federal background check and requirements for access to US government facilities; terms of federal contracts require US citizenship - dual citizenship is prohibited.
Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is the Law
OSI Systems, Inc. has three operating divisions: (a) Security, providing security and inspection systems, turnkey security screening solutions and related services; (b) Healthcare, providing patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology and anesthesia systems; and (c) Optoelectronics and Manufacturing, providing specialized electronic components and electronic manufacturing services for original equipment manufacturers with applications in the defense, aerospace, medical and industrial markets, among others.