Sales Executive Cardiology
in US - TX - Houston
At Spacelabs Healthcare, we are on a mission to provide continuous innovation in healthcare technology for better clinical and economic outcomes. Our scalable solutions deliver critical patient data across local and remote systems, enable better-informed decisions, increase efficiencies, and create a safer environment for patients.
Why work at Spacelabs? Because lives depend on you!
Our Account Sales Executive is responsible for new business development within the Southern Region. Requires an extremely focused, hardworking, ambitious person who can creatively develop and implement a strategic vision for the territory. Must possess an entrepreneurial attitude along with a demonstrated record of success; coachability, adaptability, and ability to create a vision for the customer. The primary objective is to acquire new business, as well as protect and expand existing accounts. No Account Managers wanted, only team oriented hunters need apply.
- Achieve annual Cardiology sales quota by prioritizing selling time to generate sales volume, achieve account penetration and complete territory coverage.
- Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships with all key buying influences in each account. Focus on IT Relationships will be critical.
- Develop, implement, and update quarterly, an annual Business Plan supporting attainment of quota, market share growth, and other company objectives.
- Continuously prospect and maintain sales funnel at 7 times annual quota minimum.
- Act as the quarterback within your territory by coordinating with multiple company resources in an effort to maximize sales efficiency, account penetration and market share growth.
- Represent Spacelabs Healthcare as the technology leader and vendor of choice through regular product presentations, evaluations, customer training and sales calls as required by the company. Maintain a high level of product knowledge on Spacelabs Healthcare products and competitive products.
- Participate in Professional Trade Shows and attend Regional Sales and National meetings.
- Develop targeted account strategies using Strategic/Spin Selling skills to maximize account penetration.
- Maintain complete knowledge of each account's current and long term purchase plans and objectives. Keep management informed of all changes in plans, objectives and key buying influences.
- Maintain your account profiles, forecasts etc. within reporting tools on a daily basis.
- Implement established sales and marketing strategies as requested by senior management. Develop information pertaining to sales situations and territorial sales strategies.
- Control, inspect, and maintain consignment inventory equipment at prescribed levels.
- Maintain demo inventory in salable condition, including proper storage, movement and record keeping.
- Prepare quotes for customers based on a consultative sales approach.
- Uphold the Company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct.
- It is the responsibility of every Spacelabs Healthcare employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem.
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
- BA/BS Degree in related discipline (Life Sciences, Business, Technical), or equivalent proven expertise and experience.
- 3+ years demonstrated medical and/or IT sales success in hospital-based Cardiology Medical Device Sales / Capital Equipment.
- Strong network of relationships with Cardiology Techs and IT Staff in your territory
- Highly developed relationship-building skills and strong presentation and communications skills.
- Ability to effectively read, write and communicate using the English language.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales objectives by developing and maintaining an assigned territory.
- May be required to complete US federal background check and requirements for access to US government facilities; terms of federal contracts require US citizenship - dual citizenship is prohibited.
OTHER WORK REQUIREMENTS:
- Successful completion of Spacelabs training required (including training done at Company location). Must become fully competent in the application and operation of all products in all care areas.
- Required to register with a vendor credentialing service. As part of this process, s/he may be required to submit personal information to a credentialing service company, provide proof of vaccinations or related medical information, and comply with other requirements needed to be able to work at customer site.
- National travel up to 50% is required.
- Must be able to complete job responsibilities working with different time zone needs such as attending late night/early morning meetings by phone and/or web to meet business needs; 15%
- Must maintain a good driving record and be insurable per company policy.
Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is the Law
OSI Systems, Inc. has three operating divisions: (a) Security, providing security and inspection systems, turnkey security screening solutions and related services; (b) Healthcare, providing patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology and anesthesia systems; and (c) Optoelectronics and Manufacturing, providing specialized electronic components and electronic manufacturing services for the Security and Healthcare divisions, as well as to external original equipment manufacturer clients for application in the defense, aerospace, medical and industrial markets, among others.