Senior Manager US Implementations
in US - WA - Snoqualmie
At Spacelabs Healthcare, we are on a mission to provide continuous innovation in healthcare technology for better clinical and economic outcomes. Our scalable solutions deliver critical patient data across local and remote systems, enable better-informed decisions, increase efficiencies, and create a safer environment for patients.
Why work at Spacelabs? Because lives depend on you!
The Senior Manager US Implementations is committed to providing world-class service to customers and company personnel by managing the oversight of all US customer site implementations, including coordinating and directing all team operations and policies. Must foster strong customer loyalty and repeat business.
- Responsible for the overall direction, supervision, coordination and evaluation of Project Managers, Enterprise Integration Managers, and Network Architects/Engineers.
- Ensure that our customers receive the highest level of service, continuous communication and responsiveness.
- Manage all aspects of US Implementations. Implement policies and procedures to drive consistency, efficiency of resources, and compliance with customer contract and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that qualified personnel are selected, developed, and trained.
- Work closely with Regional Service Managers to effectively and efficiently use field service personnel in addition to direct reports for implementing customer solutions.
- Develop and manage formalized process for customer turnover to Support – e.g. develop formal turnover checklist, maintain customer-specific information in centralized place accessible by Service, etc.
- Provide centralized management of all US Implementations. Develop and track metrics, benchmarks and success criteria to track and evaluate implementations; and to measure and communicate project priorities, status and costs.
- Define and provide escalation management during implementations.
- Improve service topline by driving revenue growth in the areas of project management, network assessment/consulting, and IT solution implementations. Improve profitability by optimizing resources, improving productivity, and implementing cost control measures.
- Work closely with the Sales organization to accurately scope and quote project management, network assessments and implementations
- Uphold the Company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct. Ensure that direct report(s) are trained and evaluated on their knowledge and adherence to the Company’s values, Code of Ethics and Conduct, and applicable compliance policies.
- Manage, evaluate and develop team of employees to meet functional deliverables and responsibilities. Complete company people management requirements. Exhibit manager core competencies.
- It is the responsibility of every Spacelabs Healthcare employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem.
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or 4 years’ experience in lieu.
- 8+ years’ experience in managing technical implementation teams (preferably in the Medical Device or Information Technology sectors), with 4+ years of management experience.
- PMP Certification required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Project or other comparable project management application.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio).
- Ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding timeframes.
- Ability to consistently use good judgment, professionalism and calm demeanor in dealing with customers and other stakeholders
- Highly developed relationship-building skills. Experience at leading a team in handling complex, high-stress situations with external customers.
- Experience working positively and productively in a team environment. Highly collaborative.
- Proven ability to deliver results through others, both direct and matrixed. Proven ability to lead, develop, motivate and hold others accountable.
- Must possess strong management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with strong problem solving and decision-making skills required. Ability to effectively present information to co-workers and employee groups, including upper management, and customers at various levels (up to C-Suite).
- Must be able to complete job responsibilities working with different time zones such as attending late night/early morning meetings by phone and/or web to meet global business needs: 15%
- May be required to register with a vendor credentialing service. As part of this process, may be required to submit personal information to a credentialing service company, provide proof of vaccinations or related medical information, and comply with other requirements needed to be able to work at customer site. Compliance with requirements for US federal background check and access to US government facilities; must be US citizen (dual citizenship not allowed).
- Domestic travel required: up to 50%.
Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is the Law
OSI Systems, Inc. has three operating divisions: (a) Security, providing security and inspection systems, turnkey security screening solutions and related services; (b) Healthcare, providing patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology and anesthesia systems; and (c) Optoelectronics and Manufacturing, providing specialized electronic components and electronic manufacturing services for the Security and Healthcare divisions, as well as to external original equipment manufacturer clients for application in the defense, aerospace, medical and industrial markets, among others.